eConsult: Contact your doctor online
Our online service eConsult gives you access to self-help advice for hundreds of common conditions, and you can request advice and treatment from the practice online.
- help with self diagnosis using its symptom checker and self-help information
- help you find the most appropriate place to go with your condition - which may be us, your local pharmacy or 111
- submit a secure eConsult direct to the GP of your choice
How to use it
There are three simple steps to consult your doctor online:
- Click on the "Get Started" button on the homepage or the appointments page, or access it here: Get Started
- Find your health condition and fill out a simple online questionnaire
- Your GP will get back to you normally before the end of the next working day with feedback and treatment options.
Watch the video introduction to find out what eConsult is, and how it works: