Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.) and firearm certificates
- Insurance claim forms & Holiday Cancellation forms
- Passport signing
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with any appointment required.
As a method of payment we accept cash and cheques.
We have a generous sized multi-purpose room available for use by outside agencies for a small fee. This may be advantageous to certain groups as we are in a very central town position with nearby public transport and ample free parking space.
The room has significant availability between the hours of 8am and 6pm and this is available Monday AM/all day Tuesday/Wednesday AM/all day Thursday/Friday.
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Good sized room approx 7mX5m
- Toilet/baby changing facilities
- Possibility of projector screen and projector (if own laptop) for presentation purposes
- Possibility of small storage space could be made available if regular booking
Please enquire to Diane Meek, Practice Manager regarding availability and charges.