The practice is open 8am to 1pm & 2pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday. From 15 November 2021, we are closed between 1pm and 2pm.
We participate in the public holiday closure timetable as agreed by NHS Tayside for General Practice. Clinical services and requirements for advice during all out of hours periods are covered by NHS 24 on 111.
The Reception can be contacted by telephone on 01307 462316
Our email address is: email@example.com
(please note: we are unable to answer medical questions or requests for appointments via email)
District Nurses at Academy Medical Centre: 01307 468889
Health Visitors at Academy Medical Centre: 01307 468888
Community Midwives: 01307 475225
Not sure who you should contact? View our hints and tips about which service to use and when.
Other useful numbers
- Whitehills Health & Community Care Centre, Forfar: 01307 475222
- Arbroath Infirmary: 01241 872584
- Ninewells Hospital, Dundee: 01382 660111
- Stracathro Hospital, Brechin: 01356 647291
- Kings Cross Hospital, Dundee: 01382 660111
- Fernbrae Hospital, Dundee: 01382 631400
- Hospital Transport Service: 0300 123 1236
- Citzens Advice Bureau, Forfar: 01307 467096
- Age Concern (Dundee): 01382 305710
- Diabetic Eye Screening: 01382 633956
- Breast Screening: 01382 425646
- Tayside Sexual Health Clinic: 01382 425542
- NHS Inform: 0800 224488
- Angus Dementia Resource Centre: 01241 431770 or 462780
- Angus Carers: 01241 439157
- Welfare Rights: 03452 777778
- Diabetes Specialist Nurse: 01382 632293
- Voluntary Action Angus: 01307 466113
- Pain Association Scotland: 01738 629503
- Penumbra: 01241 873900
- MSK Helpline: 0800 9179390
Refer to our list of pharmacies in the area, which includes details of opening times.
- Castle Street Dental, 92 Castle Street, Forfar: 01307 462825
- High Street Dental Practice, 79 East High Street, Forfar: 01307 463239
- Kirriemuir Dental Practice, The Roods, Kirriemuir: 01575 572711
- Angus Optix, 153-155 East High Street, Forfar: 01307 462461
- Duncan & Todd, 12 East High Street, Forfar: 01307 461378
- Duncan & Todd, 16 Bank Street, Kirriemuir: 01575 572777
- Scott Robson 15 East High Street, Forfar: 01307 462394
- Spec savers, 34 Castle Street, Forfar: 01307 477530
Academy Medical Centre
Find out more about our location.
Did you know?
Through Scotland's Service Directory you can find the names, addresses, opening times and service details for thousands of NHS services in Scotland.
Health Advice: NHS Inform
NHS Inform is Scotland's national health information service.
If you have questions about your health, visit www.nhsinform.scot or call 0800 22 44 88.
They can provide general health information, including advice on tests, treatments, illnesses, injuries, healthy living, support and health rights.