What is the Information Point?
The Information Point is located in the foyer at the practice and is staffed by trained volunteer advisers who can provide information and leaflets about:
- Your health or someone else's health
- How to improve your health
- Lifestyle topics such as smoking, alcohol, healthy eating or physical activity
- A particular medical condition
- Long–term Condition management (including self–management) e.g. COPD, Diabetes, Asthma
- Health services and local/national self–help and support groups
Feel free to browse the leaflet racks or request information to be sent to you by completing an "Information Request Card" and passing it to reception.
Interested in volunteering?
If you're interested in volunteering for the Information Shop please read about the Patient Participation Group. Full training will be given.