Do you have problems with your hearing?
You may be able to have your hearing tested without seeing a GP...
- Have you noticed your television is being turned up?
- Are you struggling to hear family and friends?
- Are you struggling to hear in background noise?
- You can now self refer.....
You CANNOT self refer if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Under 18 years old
- Pain in the ears
- Episodes of dizziness where you feel you are spinning and feel sick
- Sudden onset of hearing loss (within the last 48 hours)
If you have any of the above symptoms please see your GP.
How to self refer
Please call 01382 596965 to make an appointment.
Call centre hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 – 12:30 & 1:30 – 4:00 (closed last Tuesday afternoon of the month).
To self refer you must be registered with one of the following practices:
- Brechin Medical Centre
- Annat Bank Practice, Links HC, Montrose
- Townhead Practice, Links HC, Montrose
- Castlegait Surgery, Links HC, Montrose
- Edzell, Health Centre
- Kirriemuir Medical Practice
- Lour Road Group Practice, Forfar
- Ravenswood Surgery, Forfar
- Academy Health Centre, Forfar
Further information is available in the leaflet Self Referral for Hearing Assessment from NHS Tayside's Audiology and Balance Service.