PART TIME MEDICAL SECRETARY: 12 hours per week
We are seeking to recruit a part-time, preferably experienced, medical secretary to work 12 hours per week over 3 days (Wednesday/Thursday/Friday).
We are a large, friendly practice situated in the centre of Forfar.
Previous experience of working within either primary or secondary care would be preferred although training will be given to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with enthusiasm to learn our IT systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be able to transcribe dictated communication
- An ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the practice, including working up to 5 days per week to cover staff annual leave/absences
- Engage with members of the public and colleagues in a professional manner at all times
- An understanding of patient confidentiality
Applications are invited by CV and covering letter addressed to:
Mrs Diane Meek
Academy Medical Centre
Closing date: Friday 10 May 2019