Summer 2020 Issue
The latest practice newsletter is now available. The Summer issue includes information about:
- A guide to services during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Staff changes
- A welcome back to our Behavioural Health Psychologists Hannah and Alyssa
- Near Me Video Consulting
- Physical activity and keeping active at home
- Ways to stay active for free
- Osteoporosis prevention and care
- First Contact Physiotherapy Service
- Living with pain
Download your copy of the Summer 2020 Newsletter.
About our Newsletter
Our newsletter is usually produced 4 times per year, helping to improve communication between the practice and our patients.
If you have any questions after reading this newsletter or would like to see an article on a particular subject in future issues, please let us know.
If you would like to be notified by email when the latest issue is available, please sign up now.